Thursday, July 13, 2006

Blog update/Carrier Oils (Natural Skin Care)

My post on carrier oils for specific skin types has been updated (added a few more oils and a little bit more information, and links to other sites with oil profiles).

I am tempted to revisit other posts as well, and may do so if time permits, but I have a lot of other things I want to blog about before next semester starts. I am currently working on a loonnngggg entry on a skin care routine for dehydrated skin, and after that a couple other long entries I'm working on (natural shampoos and conditioners), and also a bunch of shorter FAQ type entries (answers about natural skin care). Hopefully also more environmental related entries (since this blog has kind of turned into a natural skin care/miy blog, instead of an all things environmental blog) before the summer ends. As to the fall and spring semesters, I don't know how much time I'll have to blog since I will be working my thesis and will be very busy. I will try to post as much as possible since I enjoy blogging, but will not be posting as much as I usually do. Thanks for reading :)

No comments: