Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day! Eco Living Tips For Earth Month!

Happy Earth Day and Earth Month!  I hope everyone has been learning a lot about environmental issues and participating in many green related activities over the past few weeks.  I have been posting a lot of green and eco living articles and information on facebook (as always!), but just thought I'd pop in here and post a couple of my Earth Day related eco living articles!

For April, I wrote an Earth Day themed eco living article on simple eco actions.  A lot of people care about the environment but may not know where to start, so I have shared a few of my favorite easy but green tips, including information on overconsumption, glass containers, and toothbrushes.  I totally believe that many small actions can have a huge impact!  

In addition to incorporating green actions in people's lives, I think it is also important to spread awareness about ecological issues.  A couple years ago I wrote an article on the differences between conservation and preservation; many people use these terms interchangeably nowadays, but there is difference between the two.  I think that both conservation and preservation are equally important and needed in today's environmental movement.

No comments: