Thursday, March 05, 2015

7song first aid course (Herbalism)

I posted about herbal pioneer 7song's online herbal first aid course a few days ago.  I have really been enjoying it.  I have only listened to a couple hours of his course so far (there is over 35 hours of video), and I have already learned so much!  I've always respected 7song, and now (after listening to some of his course) I respect him even more.  I just found out that Learning Herbs (the herb company that filmed the course) has opened enrollment for one more day (today, March 5, 2015).  As mentioned previously, Learning Herbs has stated that this is the last time that 7song is offering his online first aid course, so if you miss this, the only other way to learn from him, will be through his live classes at his school in Ithaca, NY.  I highly recommend taking this course.  I hope one day I get the chance to learn from 7song in person too!  But until then, I am learning a lot through his online course!  

No comments: