Saturday, March 07, 2015

The Aromatic Spa Book Digital Download (Aromatherapy, Natural Skin Care)

Speaking of good books, one of my most favorite aromatherapy skin care books is now available as a digital download.  It is not free but it is is worth every penny.

I greatly respect aromatherapy pioneer and essential oil safety expert Sylla Sheppard Hanger.  I am honored she is one of my aromatherapy teachers; I have learned a lot from her wisdom and experience in the field.  One of her books, The Aromatic Spa, is now available as a digital download. I don't have the download, but I have the paper copy, and it is jammed packed with information. Some of the information is from Sylla's aromatherapy practitioner course, and her aromatherapy practitioner reference manuals, so The Aromatic Spa is kind of like a short course on aromatherapy.

And if you are considering taking her aromatherapy practitioner course or investing in her reference manuals in the future, the Aromatic Spa book is a good way to find out more about Sylla's knowledge and teaching style.  In addition, the digital download costs much less than the paper version.  I have read many natural skin care and aromatherapy skin care books over the years, and this book is one of the best ones I have read on the subject.  If you want to learn about authentic aromatherapy and natural skin care,  I highly recommend this book!

No comments: