Friday, June 07, 2013

New anb eco living and DIY formulating articles

I've been extremely busy the past couple months (helping take care of my family, way too many doctors appointments, and trying to find time to craft and work on reopening my skin care business).  The past couple weeks I have done a lot of writing (three articles and working on a fourth).  The first two are up, they are on coconut cream and coconut juice in cosmetics, and fruit and herb powders in cosmetics (by cosmetics I mean skin, hair, and body care).  These two articles were all natural beauty eco living and DIY expert questions (I get asked so many great questions!).  The articles are long (I am wordy and try to be very complete in my answers) and I took some time to write and answer them.

Blog posts with more information on these coming soon (I have a lot of those posts to write, so recently I have just been posting the links to the actual articles without related blog posts with extra information).

Enjoy the articles!

No comments: