Monday, May 12, 2014

Discount For Tisserand's Essential Oils In Skin Care Seminar (Aromatherapy, Natural Skin Care, Courses)

Just saw that vintage aromatherapist and essential oil safety expert Robert Tisserand has extended the discount for his August New York City Essential Oils In Skin Care Seminar!  The early bird special is good until May 14th.  I'll fix this in my previous post.  The seminar is on essential oils in skin care, so I am so excited for it!  This is an area I know quite a bit about (being an all natural skin care formulator, and learning about & using essential oils for over 13 years!) but nothing like learning from the masters!

Looks like Tisserand is teaching his essential oil skin care seminar in Petaluma California in September too! There is an early bird discount for this course too, which is good until July 14th.

He has some seminars on clinical safety in China too (he travels all over the world to present seminars).  I hope that he will eventually teach some of his clinical safety seminars in the U.S.!

Tisserand did mention on facebook earlier this year that he will eventually be releasing some webinars; I hope that he is still going to do that, because I would love to watch them!

Edited to change one of the dates.

No comments: