Friday, November 08, 2013

American Herbalists Guild: Free Symposium Notes (Herbalism, Natural Healing)

I wish I was at the American Herbalists Guild's annual symposium! (It is going on now, from the 7th to the 10th).  So many amazing herbalists are speaking, and the conference looks amazing!  One of these days I hope I will get to go!

But I am still psyched!  This year the AHG is offering its symposium speaker notes for free.  Now why am I excited about herbalism lecture notes aside from the fact I study herbalism? ;P  For one thing I paid for the notes last year so free notes are fabulous!  At the yearly conference they tend to discuss advanced herbalism topics or topics that don't always crop up in books. The notes are also pretty detailed.  Some topics are mrsa, establishing a holistic clinic, hypothyroidism, asthma, epilepsy, and many more topics!

I can't wait to go through the notes!  Every day I study something differently related to plants, whether it is for my western herbalism/TCM/Ayuverda 2 year course, my aromatherapy course, books, webinars, or working directly with the plants and crafting something!  So it may be a while before I get all through the notes.  But I am glad I got them!

I am not sure how long they are leaving them up so I suggest downloading them as soon as possible!

No comments: